1. Cleveland Cavaliers - Kyrie Irving Okay, really, who else would it be? The Cleveland Cavaliers may still be considering Derrick Williams, but I just don't think they will pass up on a guy as good as Irving.
2. Minnesota Timberwolves - Derrick Williams Unless if the T-Wolves do not trade this pick in a package with Jonny Flynn, as rumored, then this will the team's pick. Ricky Rubio would like this pick, but I don't understand why they would draft him if they already got Michael Beasley on the squad. Listen, I like a trade here or Enes Kanter, but most likely Minny will draft Derrick at this pick. Maybe they are looking for trade offers if they draft him and package it with Flynn, who knows.
3. Utah Jazz - Brandon Knight The Utah Jazz are at a hole right now picking between Brandon Knight, Kemba Walker, and Jimmer Fredette. But I think Knight has all the tools the Jazz want to be their guy. They could go for Kanter of Vesely, but I think Utah is looking at a franchise point guard as their first priority.
4. Cleveland Cavaliers - Enes Kanter A lot of questions were coming up of who Cleveland will draft here at No. 4. Jan Vesely, Kawhi Leonard, and Kanter all look like the targets they need. The Cavs can surely use Vesely and Leonard isn't bad of a pick as they want a future small forward. But I think it may be too early for him there. Kanter is the best option as he is the best center in the class, and Cleveland definitely needs help there as they look to move on without Anderson Varejao.
5. Toronto Raptors - Kemba Walker A lot of people got Jan Vesely or Bismack Biyombo at this pick, however, I think the Raptors will go for a future point guard of this team in Kemba Walker. Walker helped lead UConn to the National Championship and really could be what this team needs. Leandro Barbosa has already been rumored to move back to Brazil, so Toronto could definitely use some help at guard. I don't like a forward here as they got a young prospect in Ed Davis and Andrea Bargnani already on the team.
6. Washinton Wizards - Jan Vesely Jan Vesely is high on the Raptors' board, so he should be able to be picked by Washington at this pick. The power forward position is a big need for Washington to help accommodate Javale McGee.
7. Sacramento Kings - Kawhi Leonard Kawhi Leonard is projected near here, and the Kings look like they got a steal here. Although they would like Walker, he is out of their hands now. The Kings are in need of a wingman, and Leonard teaming up with Tyreke Evans would be a nice duo here in Sactown.
8. Detroit Pistons - Bismack Biyombo To me, Jonas Valanciunas would be a huge risk here for the Pistons. Besides, doesn't Detroit already have Greg Monroe as the team's future center. I say go for power forward and pick up Bismack Biyombo, who is raw but has the skills to succeed in the league. Although questions about his age is there, it is not as bad as a risk as Valanciunas.
9. Charlotte Bobcats - Marcus Morris With Gerald Wallace gone, Charlotte needs some guys at forward and Morris is the guy. He is making the switch to small forward, but also can play pretty well at the four as well. This would be a solid pick for the Bobcats here.
10. Milwaukee Bucks - Alec Burks The Bucks struggled with Corey Maggette and John Salmons last year and are in need of some young talent for a wingman. Burks is an easy lottery pick, so this is as far as he will fall. The Bucks can't simply pass up on the Colorado swingman.
11. Golden State Warriors - Jonas Valanciunas I wouldn't be surprised if the Warriors made the jump to drafting the center here. He has the upside and I think the Warriors will be very interested.
12. Utah Jazz - Chris Singleton I really can't see Singleton falling any farther. The Raptors considered him and the Jazz look like thy got a steal here with Singleton. With Andrei Kirilenko leaving, the Jazz build a nice forward core with him and Gordon Hayward to rebuild for the future.
13. Phoenix Suns - Tristan Thompson It looks as if Phoenix will be looking at Thompson, Fredette, and Jordan Hamilton here. Suns need a power forward, and Thompson is the athletic guy they need here.
14. Houston Rockets - Markieff Morris Markieff Morris looks like the right pick here to me. The Rockets really do want a power forward, and this is a smart pick here for Houston.
15. Indiana Pacers - Jimmer Fredette
16. Philadelphia 76ers - Jordan Hamilton
17. New York Knicks - Klay Thompson
18. Washington Wizards - Marshon Brooks
19. Charlotte Bobcats - Josh Selby
20. Minnesota Timberwolves - Tobias Harris
21. Portland Trail Blazers - Kenneth Faried
22. Denver Nuggets - Nikola Mirotic
23. Houston Rockets - Nikola Vuvecic
24. Oklahoma City Thunder - Donatas Motiejunas
25. Boston Celtics - JaJuan Johnson
26. Dallas Mavericks - Justin Harper
27. New Jersey Nets - Davis Bertans
28. Chicago Bulls - Jeremy Tyler
29. San Antonio Spurs - Lucas Nogueira
30. Chicago Bulls - Tyler Honeycutt